Erica was in disgust with herself who knew she could be eaten out of a bullshit bribe she coked Gina up deleted the video .... Ordered them food from the restaurant downstairs and talked to Gina about how shit really go "Look bitch unless you want to die don't threaten me again it's about more then just "coke" with Finesse and I. We have a whole child a whole family now I'll let him know how you feel and as you see your brother not giving up, not sure what else you want that I have but please chill!" Erica stood in her purple silk robe she'd kept for bachelor parties her fury slippers and cropped her hair up into a clip standing in the middle of the suit puffing a dutch.
"Look I'm not sure you get it you gave me what I want. As far as these nighas go please! okay fuck them both and I don't think my brother ready to give up but I will. Now what is it that you want I mean I hear you saying family yet my brother ready to give you a normal one. Not sharing your dick " said Gina ....... "Yeah well look we are all used you just have to choose who you let do the using" Erica replied. At the door was brunch she was starving her and Gina had spent a full 10 hours together she was creeped out but happy to clear the tab.
She went in her pocket book pulling for her phone "Hello" Erica answered Finesse on the first ring, "Hello?? Oh okay busy morning ?? You good?" asked Finesse his tone was a bit colder then usual it was like he knew she had something to tell but wanted her to say it. "Anyway look did you contact Tatiana like I asked you?" he asked . Looking at Gina right in the eye and speaking to him she said "No and I didn't go see Mal yet either" Erica lied, she told the truth about not getting in contact with Tatiana but she lied about Mal, not realizing that she was putting herself back into the same position she was eaten out of. Giggling yet holding up both hands like it was a stick up to indicate she wasn't video taping her lie "Look babe I'm actually with Gina now working on it can I call you in a bit" she replied. "Right....Yeah okay just get to the house for me I'll be there shortly" said Finesse. "Okay" replied Erica she wasn't aware Finesse had driven back already Karen's place was always so comfy and considering she'd told him what was up she knew he'd chill. "Damn so is he that mean or just upset?....he must really love you ....so what you gonna do?" Asked Gina ..."I'm not sure I was gonna ask you the same ...look let's just keep this shit business no more side ways pleasures. Your brother and I have some things to discuss but I don't appreciate the shady shit. Choose to move with or not at all" said Erica she leaned in on Gina......then whispered "I don't want to hurt anybody!" Gina smiled "I got it babe business is business You A boss bitch I want this shit to work but I mean "Men" right?" replied Gina She then put on her things and headed out Erica did the same. When she reached his grandmothers the gate was open but there were no cars in the yard.... She found it odd she looked around the yard then closed the gate she headed for the back house and went into she and Finesse's place.... It was so clean like a maid had been in she wasn't aware of anybody having keys to it..... She locked the door and figured it must of been his aunt. She got undressed and ran a bath . She began to prepare a drink for her self as well... As she shut the refrigerator door the house door closed it was Finesse he had his favorite belt he never used... Each wack hitting her ass kinda turned her on but she was confused and uncertain on which event was he upset about..."Mal"? or "Gina"? or had they both played?..... "Finish making your drink though bitch you got me fucked up" whispered Finesse he was very Mellow in his preachings and teachings. "What the fuck are you upset about I didn't even tell you about the night"? Said Erica then suddenly she started giggling as the tears rolled down her cheek "Oh that's funny huh ...... So my phone rung this morning about you in the bitch being at the Ramada what you be doing E? you be fucking these hoes and getting high or doing what I ask ?? And you spoke to the nigha so what he want to do?" Finesse was going off however Erica still felt a sign of relief inside so Gina hadn't spilled the tea about the all nighter in the woods she somehow captured Erica pulling up to and not pulling off until A.M.
"He said all he been saying he want me......Fuck you..." ..."Call that pussy nigha up and let him know you ready to choose make sure he give you a spare key to that shit downtown" said Finesse who followed Mal from the club a few times. "Babe he a cop.... we have to be easy I can get this shit done I just don't get why he think he want me..... if he want to hurt you ... Why not Karen?" She replied in a funny tone.... Finesse grabbed her wrist "Look they ran in her shit already and guess what that was certainly him. Do what I said" he said "But babe" He grabbed her hair before her next word and yanked her in "Do your job." Erica never made him talk too much, why now? she did what he said damn near her whole life. She couldn't believe she didn't tell him about the sleep over with his new enemy the lie caused more pain then the belt wacks he lightly placed. Off to the bath tub she went to her candle lit bubble bath. When she got out she walked into their bedroom and there it was. Finesse left so many neatly rolled bundles of money on the bed with a note that read "Your Money Matter." Erica wasn't as shocked as she was by the text he left next "Your mom driving down I'll be back". Erica burst into tears she pushed the money over laid down and cried herself to sleep. When she awoke it was to Finesse getting dressed he let her know her mother was in the front with his family .Smiling with a touch of guilt she began to get dressed prepped for dinner in the front house with his fathers family. Surprises.
Comments
Post a Comment