The one thing about it Finesse never looked backed once he'd left Tatiana alone he knew that was it.
He placed Erica at his grandmothers in Atlanta and headed back to Alabama he loved his other baby mother and was ready to head back but first his date with Gina was set he wanted her to get to know the man she'd fuck that day Finesse.That's what he did he Finessed the hell out of her the night he and his cousins went out for his usual holiday visits.
"Wow are those your daughters? she asked looking at the picture on the dash he kept in his Beamer, "yes" he said looking into her beautiful brown eyes she was very quiet but he didn't get it it was a pretty big deal, the whole pay me to fuck attitude she had the night they met. "I actually have to say this kinda cool how you introduce women to women so what do you think me and your baby mother have in common I mean....will she like me to show her the town or ??". "My last day can't be because I"..."oh no baby relax like are you good I told you no hoodrat drama this is my best friend and mother or my seed. Finesse had no problem telling chicks up front how shit was. He thought Gina was hiding something "Do you smoke? Drink? I mean I just kinda wanted see what was into you and what you were about." Giggling as she sipped from the wine glass, "I hear you playa playa I pretty much get into a lot not much gets into me guess that's where you got me, I kinda attract what attracts me, I love money but sex even more." His brow arched as he chuckled "oh okay baby so you may be a perfect match I like to fuck but nothing like knowing who I'm fucking I want to link with you on some business once you and Erica sit talk a little things can move smooth I can get you an outcome if you can get me an income." "Oh yeah, well I've met your type I must say it's an honor but I just don't know I mean we can try it once but no bullshit just business right?" "Right and pleasure if you want I mean you kinda fun." Giving her a solid look that was it he had to get to the crib Karen had texted twice and Gina had given him a hard on he figured he'd drive it home instead of spoiling her she was spoiled enough. He dropped her off to her whip and smashed off to his grandmother's house one more for the road he thought as he fucked Erica awake and asleep again.
Comments
Post a Comment