Skip to main content

Jerome speaks Page 9 The Set Up 3

 "You know what I find interesting I find it interesting the bitch even leaped my way you feel me? so I mean what do you want to do boss man?" Jerome was a baller but he wasn't a boss Finesses father and and uncles were "what I want you to do is make sure my nephew know bitches still calling you cause I mean I let him know what you said before and as he said she has a choice to go r stay but not play I can't believe you'd even bother with after I straightened everything out down that end with him" said Todd he was Finesses uncle he somehow was the reason Tatiana and Jerome met. However they ended up having sex instead of him picking up the work from Tatiana and going on about his business he got all caught up and in the middle .

"I can't say my dick didn't get me in trouble but I can say I broke the bitch off decent and I mean she invited me down there tonight I just don't understand the bullshit do she want to be with him or no cause see I see straight through the bullshit  at times and if I have to I will do what I need to" 

he said speaking up for himself.

"This how this shit go I'll let my nephew know you called her but it's up to you to go down there  back to her she want you she can come over this way I really don't appreciate how she's dangling between you two and I need you to watch your step for me ok" said Todd he was a very sincere older gentlemen Finesse helped him move a few things in his day and and so had Jerome however Jerome was his worker Finesse how now become his provider since his father had passed away. Things were good between them and Jerome agreed . "What she up to?" he thought to himself texting her back he was on his way.  "Okay bring some wine" the text back from Tatiana replied. As Jerome put his gun on safety he never carried one unless he was moving work around he wasn't picking up anything though he was just going on a basic invite something told him not to go but he loved the way Tatiana saw things at least the way she said she did then something clicked "she trying to set me up for this nigha but it's cool I think I'd like to see what the bitch really on" he said to one of his friends who little did he know knew Finesse very well it's like people saw Finesses baby face and thought "try it" but he was boss. Jerome had another awakening coming.

As the sun went down he pulled into the parking spot in front of the row house apartments "I'm outside" he said to Tatiana "Okay babe well get out come in did you want to go out?" she asked Jerome look at her dangling at the front door with phone, he hopped out and walked towards the door. As the door closed Tatiana walked towards her bedroom he had been there before when she first moved in he knew her place well he turned into her bedroom to see Finesse holding a pistol he was sitting on the bed Tatiana was standing in front of him like she was giving a table top feeding him her boobs he cocked the pistol back  and move Tatiana over looking directly at Jerome who was shocked as hell "who the fuck you thought you was playing with nigha?" asked Finesse, Jerome had left his gun in the car on safety he wasn't thinking "What the fuck you mean my nigha ask ya bitch so this the weak shit we do she called me she mad it more then business I get my work I'm good" replied Jerome. Fineese grabbed Tatiana by her cheeks as he stood over her he still had his pistol out "snort that line right quick my nigha cause I mean I can't see nothing other then a snitch coming back to some shit he know he don played round " he Push Jerome to the table Jerome wasn't a pussy but he wasn't Finesse and he knew that much he also knew he was wrong for driving back to her he knew this would happen but not this way staring at a topless Tatiana he bent slightly to the flat plate she was holding he did the whole line he raised his head and looked at Finesse "Good shit my nigha what now what you want to blow my head off ?"  he asked Finesse  Finesse began to laugh he saw thing a different way Finesse Uncles raised him the right way he knew just who Jerome work for and he loved Tatianas money but Tatina was outta pocket " Aight so you like fucking my bitch you like my work give me 10 G's right now" said Finesse  "Ten G's why for what I gave her back all the shit we made in your quarter I mean she offered I accepted" said Jerome Finesse smack Tatiana slightly he then said something so creepy she knew it was over between she and he as far as Love went. "Suck this nigha dick right now  in fact come her suck my dick " said Finesse grabbing Tatiana head he yank her hair back up "Put the condom on...give him one of them condoms " he said to Tatiana who was now confused she knew Finesse loved pussy she had never seen this side of him this was weird on some humiliation shit "Bend over Tati suck my dick as she gave him head he looked a Jerome Fuck her he said holding the gun to Jerome who was always spazzing out mentally he didn't know what to think he had the 10 Gs for his life and he didn't mind fucking Tatiana but this was diffrent . He slipped on the condom he somehow got hard enough to do just what he was told Jerome smack Tatiana cheek then pulled her face up she was gripping him as she moaned lightyly from Jerome trying nit to show her emotion "Yeah bitch see this what you wanted right some new dick you want fuck on nighas and be loose instead of getting my money  How that Pussy felling Jerome it's worth that money or that's why you thought you could play with me ?" some ow Finesse questioning Jerome made Jerome made him cum quicker then usual he answerd while also indicating that he had just came  "I got you Boss man I just don't think it's necessary to beef I can pay or stay away I get it. Finesse finally lowered his weapon pointing at Jeromes head he had stood firm and was ready to bury him but something about his uncles Text rang in his head that saved Jeromes life "Brothers must stick together Jerome a hard worker" "Finesse made him do another line and he push Tatiana tits in his face "Move that shit there for me over this way and I might spare you my uncle told how you do shit I don't really care for how this one played but she won't be bothering you again if she do kill her" he said to Jerome while staring Tatiana in the eye. "So what you want me to move it up and bring it back or what? you know I kinda deal only with your Uncle" he said to Finesse "I know and so you can now deal with us both you didn't give Tatiana back what Tatiana took out that duplex my nigha and see you act like you didn't know who shit you was in, I need downtown covered while these bitches working so I figured you can yoke that back for me like y'all lost it". Finesse was so sincere Jerome could see why he was the boss "I got it I'll handle it I mean I guess that's it then huh no more Text right Tatiana?" he asked liked a pussy Finesse liked his attitude "Oh no stay a while let's chill" said Finesse chuckling while looking at Tatiana who was salty as fuck she just knew she had won Finesse back with this move however Finesse used the moment to pick up a new worker and as his uncle said Jerome was a good worker. "Come over here he said slapping her on her ass pushing her to Jerome dance for your new partner since this what make you happy I'mma make it easy for cause bitch my baby momma don't want you back home but you know I got you so let's make sense of shit you hear me?' he looked in Tatianas eyes "Yeah babe I mean I can't say what happen before I was stupid Jerome I apologize for even taking it there with you business is business " she said she had the doll baby look going on trying to convince Finesse she was so innocent of all she had done. He chuckled. Somehow a threesome happen...... some how Tatiana got fucked better then she wanted to and somehow Jerome and Finesse had become cool. That night was weird Finesse nor Jerome had touch one another . Tatianas Tits were the party that night it was her thing Jerome gave Finesse his word handing him all the money from his trunk before leaving "I got my nigha no worries" he said walking back into the apartment with a paper bag of all 100s. "You can have her if she leap like that again I'll return this bag to you.....you just drop her off at a dumpster or lose my number."   Finesse wasn't done with Tatiana he made her get down for 3 days at a truck stop. No Dancing...No coke. She was fine she had her man back and she was back on the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page 27 The Set Up. 3

Erica was in disgust with herself who knew she could be eaten out of a bullshit bribe she coked Gina up deleted the video .... Ordered them food from the restaurant downstairs and talked to Gina about how shit really go "Look bitch unless you want to die don't threaten me again it's about more then just "coke" with Finesse and I. W e have a whole child a whole family now I'll let him know how you feel and as you see your brother not giving up, not sure what else you want that I have but please chill!" Erica stood in her purple silk robe she'd kept for bachelor parties her fury slippers and cropped her hair up into a clip standing in the middle of the suit puffing a dutch. "Look I'm not sure you get it you gave me what I want. As far as these nighas go please! okay fuck them both and I don't think my brother ready to give up but I will. Now what is it that you want I mean I hear you saying family yet my brother ready to give you a normal ...

Page 29 The Set Up 3

Gina wasn't the cause of the new house wife duty Finesse decided to give Erica instead of going to work.He was very serious at dinner he knew he wanted Erica's family there especially after being told about Mal clearly saying in front of the club  he was heading to phuck on his new piece Erica" that had been New to the club. Finesse took Erica's car keys and phone and left her home with Christian he and her mother drove back to Alabama.  "Come on Christian let's start on your granny's garden out front your dad wants you to do some planting today " said Erica she was home bound for now. "The way things go are how they go in my household I think nighas disrespectful but we can meet up and talk about it" Finesse replying back to Mals last text for Erica. Her phone rang 3 times it was him Finesse answered "What's up?" Said Finesse in a bold tone Mal didn't reply to Finesse but instead he mocked him "What's up? ... ...

"Ma I think I want to be a lesbian.... sew it up keep it pure"..... "Panties baby you want new panties" replied her mother.....Erica chuckled her new friend and bank account made all the sense. Gina really liked Erica it had gotten Finesse all his problems with the bank and his bank had no problems. It was cold but Gina had turned the whole shit around. The Set Up .

The End. The Set Up 3  By Makeda Lillian Washington.