"The Ramada these fellas picked a nice spot so what they want a date too ?? " Asked Gina she hopped right in when Erica pulled up she had fell right in place where Tatiana had fallen out. "Yeah a little party I usually collect ahead on things like this I'm not sure where things are going with you and Finesse but I'm sure you know how to handle your business right?" Erica asked Gina while smiling at her get up she was wearing a jazzy ass two piece set fitting tight the material looked cozy it was fux fur two piece her long legs dangling into her 5 inch heel "you look like a barbie I love that outfit, ok so let's get this shit done homeboy sound like he from New York so I'll bring my pocket book up come on" said Erica grabbing the night bag from the back seat Gina tagged behind.
"Hello may I assist you ?" Asked the bubbly clerk standing as the door sled open "Yes the elevators?" Asked Erica the clerk pointed to the hallway that was lit by Chandler "damn is this the Ramada or the Loews?" Gina said out loud ....."okay they do have a nice set up good to know" Erica said she was new to Atlanta and only wanted the finest of it she had been a few times but never hustled she wanted in. "Come in we got drinks , weed just need you now" said the chubby fella rocking the fresh white tank top a new fitted and camouflage shorts he was pretty fresh but he was feeling for what was stuffed in between Erica's boobs which set up nicely in the tight one piece dress she had thrown on to remind Finesse of all he had. Pulling the ball from her bra "here you go baby what's up? come on let's chat a little" it was like she knew these fellas already Erica was in full control she already had 6 in her hand and told Gina work on 4 she never looked at race as a reason "$1000 is what they promised we got that now let's work on these tips you good " she asked Gina as they took a quick bathroom break together "yeah I actually dated homeboy quick as fuck I'm ready to roll when you are" said Gina. There were only two guys and they had a jointed room Erica left the bathroom and walk past the guy Gina had dated as she entered the second room she noticed another gentleman entered. "Y'all leaving or you have time to hang out? My homie just got here he wanted to meet you" ask the guy that invited them "Mal this is Erica , Erica this is Mal" said the chubby fella in a sarcastic tone "oh okay dang I'm just here my Nigha" the new guy chuckled and replied Erica took a closer look "oh okay so I see you don't give up" it was the guy she had met at the club the guy that had been calling. "Excuse me I gotta go to the lobby right quick y'all can chat" said the chubby fella he was leaving the room as if he didn't know what he was doing. Erica blushed she tilted out the door "Gina you good?" she looked to the suites kitchen "Yeah I'm good give me a sec" Gina was there bent over a line of coke and she did it in a sexy pose as the guy put the money into her skirt at her waist. Erica never judged she giggled she walked over to lock the door after the guy that invited them walked out then walked back to Mal. "Mal is it?" She asked "yeah Mal and you've yet to tell me yours no need to be rude I invested in this little party I wanted to meet you." Erica was always solid in one thing "Finesse" he had her whipped and in shape mentally. Here she was in her profession catching a feel, she never liked catching a feel if was about the money what the fuck was a feel when a nigha molded you to life she thought then she replied "My Name is Aliza and unless you want a date from my home girl I have nothing else to offer I gave your friend all I bought in party favors" "oh so you just dance no dates ?" Asked Mal who was somehow sure he wanted her. "I do but that's not why you all called look I gotta go." Turning out like Finesse taught her never to do she was to walk out behind her client Mal grabbed her waist and started to kiss her back from behind jumping herself out of his reach she turned to him "you okay I mean I told you I got a man right?" said Erica "Yeah well he ain't shit I know the nigha you out her doing this shit that nigha ain't shit ....my brothers get the job done for me I got that same shit you pulled out your bra actually" he said in a deep tone but lie enough to keep between them he grabbed her wrist "I'll never hurt you or put you in this position, how you his if you here who that bitch is out there in the next room if you his? I don't play at all I see something I want "
"That's nice like I said I got a man and I gotta go but thank you for this invite or party I can't date hip guys" Erica's word was solid she unzipped her pocket book and walked to the next jointed room "Let's go Gina baby " she said softly while smiling at the other guy she waved off. "Thank you tell your brother the same" said Erica she looked at all men as tricks other then Finesse she didn't know what this guy was up to he was nothing like the old truckers or men she met at the truck stop topless bar in their town nor was he like the rookies Tatiana would introduce her to from the city bar, he was a guy who claim to have a her nigha had to offer with it without her and she never guess rather Finesse had it alone or why she had to hustle she just knew she loved been happy structured and content.
Comments
Post a Comment