"So what happen?" asked Finesse he was sitting on the bed when Erica came out of the bath. "Didn't know you were back I parked the car at the hotel near Gina, everything went how it went nothing too strange I had him take me to the car ....." Erica stumbled upon her words, "I let him drive me around a bit in his truck we did something he gave me this" opening her baby pulling out the cash he'd given her. "That's nice so what that nigha think he know he pulling you in side rooms and shit at the hotel? and please don't lie". Finesse had went to see Gina got lunch she'd told him all about the party, she wasn't so hot on how Erica told Finesse about her line dabbling so she figured she'd speed up her gimmick. "To the side?? When and where? A private party right ? You send me out the door to some weird shit I can't help a nigha like what he see I guess he had eyes " Erica dropped her towel and walked to their closet for her robe Finesse set admiring her body puffing the marijuana he'd just rolled he craved her body he knew just what he had but he also was known to have more, other women and Erica knew her place to yell or scream at her would be wrong. "Yeah he certainly got eyes" said Finesse while looking Erica in hers she said "Oh so bitches not for me I guess I don't need her around me if she's gonna tell you lies the guy "Mal" appeared in the hotel room he then told me all about his willings and dealings of shit I listened a little and we left" She said . "Okay good to know I mean raw sex for $600 not worth it" said Finesse, Erica walked over to the bed and looked him in his eyes again "Keep bitches away from me." She got up put on her slippers and walked out to their back patio she needed air all she knew was her nigha she couldn't imagine him listening to the next bitch.
Walking up behind her "I asked your mom to drive your old car over here and she can bring Christan and you all can stay here this certainly a three bedroom if we fix it" said Finesse, "Yeah well I'd rather not my mom is fine she needs her space Christan can come down with Karen " Erica replied in such a jazzy tone she was still in her mood about him questioning her loyalty then it hit her she hadn't told Finesse about the beautiful blessing of courage that set between her legs licking her qlitoroius .
"Look I love you I just think it's a bad idea" she added. Finesse turned and walked in Erica followed behind. "I let him eat my pussy" said Erica Finesse cut the lights.
Erica loved love and what he gave was love, Finesse didn't like personal affairs like men eating his baby mothers they could dance, possibly date , move work but no personal sloppy affairs. Clutching her vagina while whispering in her ear he pulled her close he fingered her slowly then pushed himself into her slowly he came so fast "Hope that bitch sucked you with a rubber" she said sarcastically stretching her bare body across the bed. "That bitch up to something" said Erica referring to Gina she watched as Finesse walked from the bed, "Well she been getting to me and say she can move the last of this little shit I got" Finesse replied he walked over to the walk in closet and began removing his jewelry from his neck placing it on the closet vanity he then began looking through his neatly hung wardrobe.
Erica admired all she was apart of she was her mom's only daughter and her mother only had two children. She had now lost her brother Finesse had pretty much raised them both and with her mom's drug habit and Finesses hustle He had pretty much raised her too, how could she leave that stability and time behind ? She thought about it all while watching Finesse prepare for his evening. Mal had the spoken word down, she heard it when she met Finesse all the game she was willing to except the bigger picture when it came to all Finesse had on his plate, could she start over?? Was it possible to have a structured love "hmm" she thought outloud.
Comments
Post a Comment