One thing about it Mal never really got what he wanted out of Erica but Mal had been all into her man's business. "So this nigha baby momma shit bigger then the bitch that made him. I'm trying to figure out which one to break and take!"
While sitting with his crew of loyal champions he knew they'd be quiet about his other gig.
Mal was one of Alabama's finest Undercovers and he picked an off town to sit in and bust young cats going from Atlanta to Alabama.
His uncle was some big time politic fucking the Mayors niece she had given his family full power over several acres...she was white.
Mal becoming an undercover made him top pawn. "Yeah well this bitch ain't been dating outside the spot she got to a few of the regulars with that soft she be moving, you know my girl try to mind her business" said his buddy who was known to work the strip club.
"Look just keep an eye on the nigha on this end of things. I'm almost certain I can wrap his shit up and get it back, in fact I have a date with the favorite tonight" Mal said securely they all chuckled.
Smelling of deep vanilla and lavender Gina walked into her brothers living room "What up jerk got my work?" she said smiling the gang chuckled. "Look I got the nigha where you want him I mean...he think he got me he don't know I got you."
Mal gazed at her in her eyes looking for the sincerity he'd once installed into the baby sister he knew he had. "Okay well keep going give that idiot a little one then you can rob him and little Ms."Karen". She seem to know he ain't leaving and he seem to like this little bitch he got up here" said Mal. "Yeah well I got you just have me! I need at least a comfort zone to move what I need and I mean all these bitches seem to want to be down so it's on every hoe. I need a lounge" said Gina.
"I got you baby girl so make sure you stay on point otherwise I'll send you a few of my old spots, you can swing in...take Erica if you want!" he said boldly he loved his little sister but she had once set right on his dick and robbed him and whispered softly in his ear "Stop being greedy." She was sweet like that and he'd never held it against her but he never gave her more then any of his hoes...even less. "Aight yall let's do a day party next week I'll invite Erica .....Gina...pop up." "Got it" she replied everybody split up and hit the town Mal didn't roll in a crew he thought it was better to move dolo no stumbling. "Can I have you tonight or is this something you need parental signature for??" Mals text hit Erica's phone like a thief in the night for some reason he got her attention and her panties wet. Long Term..life time ...family...her mom Finesse had molded that all into her, and she didn't like him asking her to play this type of game with these type. She'd broken the rubber band in his pockets a few times as told. She was beginning to like it "Can I do both?" She relaxed she then put her phone in her clutch and hit the stage "Next Up Mula". That was the Dj. The music banged loudly it was "Trap Queen" her favorite stage set as she allowed the music to take over the waves in her body Mal made her feel like the queen the song spoke of. Eye contact was going down serious biz as Finesse watched her connect herself to Mal as if he were the one who molded the Queen the song spoke of....it kept him on guard.
He slipped back out .
.....
Comments
Post a Comment