"I don't believe you girl come on you know I'm all for my nigha what's with the surprises?" entering the room Erica was in total shock there were rose pedals, candles and standing in front of a large king size bed with lingerie it was Gina alone "look I know that you aren't so into it I thought I'd surprise you the client says you probably didn't want to be surprised this way" explained Gina. Erica blushed a bit as she noticed half dressed Mal come from behind the bathroom wall "what the hell is up though like so you're our client tonight?? Soooo you and him already friends?" she asked as she slightly opened her pocket book looking at them both as her skinny fingers went towards the tip of her phone..."Look please relax" said Gina grabbing her wrist in a sensual way "no bitch you wait I thought you understood me by now what's with the surprises and it's like I said" Erica paused and looked at Mal "I'm for my man ....we can do business but no surprises are we going out or what??" Erica turned to walk towards the door the one thing she knew not to do seeing her body glossing and dangle back towards the door put Mal in a mood he rushed her full on grabbing her from behind as Gina clutched at his upper arm "don't grab her if she's not into it let it go" said Gina who was of course now standing in front of the brother she always lust in a lace teddy with skinny heels. "If you don't want me you don't want shit" said Mal putting the powder in his hand to her nose she turned around and slapped him.
Her facial expression showed pure shock as she backed herself to the door Gina's face read the same. "Time out though baby I'll never hurt you" dropping to his knees in a slow weird way as if he was pleading with her not to go, he started kissing her calf's making her weak before she could turn the knob she softly placed her hand on the head that was now kissing her thighs gripping her body he had the hands of a gorilla. Erica looked at Gina in her eyes with an evil face Gina's lips softly read "I'm so sorry babe" as she slowly walked over still playing the role she grabbed Erica's hand "You ok?" she asked ..."I'm not sure Erica replied I just don't do surprises" "Shhhh look on that table over there I did this for you little girl" said Mal looking up to her, now that he felt he had her back where he wanted her he kept talking "Look over there that nigha give you that or you give him that's" on the table were so many things party favors....gift bags....money and to top it off there were chocolate covered strawberries with a Diamond ring on top she noticed a necklace lining the strawberries.
"Little girl?" "Look this is nice I just I wasn't expecting this hell I didn't even know you two went further then our last link up" said Erica while still a bit shakey she had no idea Gina and Mal knew each other. Letting her back off the door as she walked back towards the table She felt someone come from behind her it was Gina she begin to get chills a bit the air conditioning in the room seem to be chilling all the right things at the wrong time her nipples begin to poke out as Gina rubbed them from from behind in a very sexual way she whispered "look just look at this look...work ....ok I can't even believe he went this far for you! does Finesse ever do this I mean I see the way he is I like him but truthfully I think if you were here in the A alone you could do big things" said Gina. Erica couldn't believe what she was hearing but she took it all in while staying focused she got her money from Mal put it away and started to undo her clothes Gina was hungry or horny because she immediately began sucking her breast. Everything Mal whispered in her ear while placing the necklace on her neck was perfect he made her feel like a queen pushing Gina's head down into her vagina making her have multiple orgasms. She wanted to hear it but she wasn't going out easy finally Gina moved away and suddenly she was alone with Mal he pushed into her with the rubber she had just glided down his penis as she and Gina gave him a show. She felt every inch of him in her and he wasn't weak or too fast or trying to get a nut he was pleasing her "I can't leave him he raised me" she whispered to him softly. Slowly unzipping the duffle bag next to the bed he kept grinding her body "look down" he said to her pointing his head toward the side of the bed there was so much money inside with a badge on top it read Alabama State Police "What the fuck" she said softly her eyes widen she gripped his dick to make him cum quicker he did "see so I can raise you too I know all about discipline or I can do you how I want to do this nigha up to you" Erica was completely shocked putting her dress around her body she looked for Gina .."she left you here you know how it go ....I paid her to call you over I want you...your man in some trouble and I mean as much as I enjoy watching him take over that little town of his I have bigger and better plans I didn't know he raised you...I know he use you and I know I want you."
"Look I don't know what this is about....I mean I'm lost....here it is you pushing coke to my nose fucking me, you're a cop?" She asked still sitting there in the Diamond Bib he'd just placed on her neck "Yeah but I never planned on meeting you I know he move his work through hoes I've seen a few and I know there's two of you ...maybe 3 where you deserve to be number 1 now you can run and tell that nigha or you can go over to that stash he keeping you in grab your shit and begin to live right I mean do he care for you??" "No nigha no no no it don't work like that in fact here" as she reached to take off the bib he grabbed her body again she got scared and before she could attack he began to bear hug her "look see you here alone anything could happen baby relax please I want you I'm sorry I coulda just robbed that pussy nigha like I'm gon do " he began massaging her back "that's what I do I take care mine I don't know why this nigha thought this was the place for him to take over but now I want to take over" he said softly he then began to bite her ear she pushed up "look you can keep everything I can't do this and I mean.... " confused she stared at him somehow she became calm again, standing behind him was Gina with her phone holding it up it was Finesse in the car with Tatiana not any car but Erica's mercedes. He was eating her on a side road and it must have been before he had driven her back "see look I do my homework before I build a nigha now I'm still here and I don't think it's that deep but I just wanted you to see what people do" "oh really and when did you get that?" Asked Erica she was officially creeped out.. "Look I'm gonna leave for real now.... he a pretty safe guy he like a brother " said Gina while holding her brothers wrist".
"I don't get this shit I mean this is Business you both know that it's not just him we have a daughter this is so disrespectful of me to even be here explaining in fact I need to go." Erica began gathering her things "okay well keep all that shit and I was joking never seen the nigha in my life" said Mal. "Okay well fuck it I'll forget I heard or saw anything and I mean maybe we can do this without the threats" said Erica before she could finish Mal handed her the bag "I paid you for all night and G can leave actually and so can you or you can be happy" standing there looking at each other eye to eye they both ignored the fact that Gina had now really left. Suddenly her phone rang "Where you at baby my grandma says somebody left the yard open she's not there" it was Finesse it was the last call she was expecting, his grandmother's gate had somehow been left open which meant the dog could roam on or off. "Okay well I'm still with Gina we ended up doing a private call...." before she could go into details Mal began to eat her pussy. Her words began to shake she set her dress down and held her phone tighter using the other hand to softly move his head...she whispered "no please" down to him "what the fuck y'all doing look call me when you get over there!" Finesse yelled then hung up, something about the way he spoke to her and this man in front of her begging made her stay right there a little longer . She heard the plan hell Finesses plan of taking over the A wasn't nearly as evil as his however she liked his enthusiasm his will to go for it. Finesse had sent her to flip the nigha for all he had and little did he know he wanted the same". She suddenly grew soft to Mals head she moaned then said "you act just like him" he suddenly stopped, he placed her on the bed and began fucking her harder "way better then that nigha I got you a spot I want you in my corner you can bring your daughter ....I been watching you or, you can go down with that nigha.... you call me after you decide hear me?" She didn't reply she couldn't believe all this was going on she gripped at the deep end of his dick to check that the condom hadn't come off it all felt so pure as he came like a man with no sex in ages. Erica grabbed the bag slipped on her heels and walked toward the door she slipped her dress on and said to him "I'll give it some thought" . Walking out like she had done something wrong yet it hadn't yet dropped from her eye she was a strong chick so it fell from her heart she felt bad about cheating on Finesse and though she was paid she allowed another man to tell her all about the plot and didn't say one word. She picked her phone out of her purse while reversing she then dialed Gina "Hello" she answered, "Look bitch let me tell you something I don't know what that was about but you need to be easy I mean you could of showed me that shit in private if you don't trust him don't invest! furthermore maybe we should end things your homeboy has other plans for not just my man but the father of my daughter....how the fuck I look letting him have me?" Erica gave Gina every piece of her mind however she wasn't being honest Erica was still wet from every word Mal had whispered in her ear hanging up with Gina who seemed confused on what loyalty was she whipped into Finesse grandmother's yard she then opened the video Gina forwarded her and began laughing out loud "oh wow" she said ...she looked at her car and then the video she closed the gate and drove back out into the city she then texted Mal "Every step counts make them wise ....thanks for tonight I felt honored". She drove to another hotel and checked in she grabbed her emergency night bag from the trunk and texted Mal again this time it was a room of her choice "bring more of that powder candy maybe I can get you a client" she took a hot shower changed her hair do and waited she turned off her phone, as soon as Mal knocked at the door the lights in this theme room she'd somehow found in the outskirts of Atlanta while moving Finesses work back in the day started to change colors....... "Look I apologize for earlier I was so shocked I can't seem to ...." She said at a lost for words "you can't seem to what?" Said Mal softly he had her where he wanted her he had her ear and that's what he needed and wanted he didn't want her easy he had stalked her enough to know what she needed is what he felt. "You invited me back cause you know what you need " massaging her "I just want some rest actually you mind being a bear for a bit I mean you kinda shocked me earlier tonight I like the grip though" she said chuckling "So are you really a cop?" She asked "Do you want me to be???" he laid her down and began massaging her full body... suddenly they were laying there no sex no intimacy he held her body as she let her body melt into his curving each other's shape. "I hear you saying you want to hurt the father of my kid the man that pretty much molded me....and I'm officially an only child due to one of his best friends my brother dying, so tell me anything but just make sense I mean no way is him getting a blowjob from a bitch I break for him a big deal "... She said softly to Mal "Look he has a wife in Alabama you know that little town he's taken over and yes I'm really a cop it's when you all threw Tatiana out that he got an informant sheet going against him, I don't like how he have bitches move his shit and to be honest I never knew you were coming along I thought he was coming alone he met my sister Gina and took off not sure why she hasn't been honest yet but .." "wait your sister?? " Erica said cutting in she then sled her body to sit up and looked at him "see you said everything....she loose like that but this was a first today I WANTED YOU. My sister not allowed to move my shit so robbing your baby daddy was a lick she was certainly into it but I mean he dodged a bullet bringing you now look I have to restructure and replan, I want you though I mean I can't believe you willing to allow you and your daughter to be an accessory to the shit but I mean if he good to you..." "Yeah yeah yeah I hear you see look I let down my gaurd and you tell me this I guess I understand you wanting me but I can't see me being the one to help you execute the plan ..." He put his finger to her lip "look where we at right now let me help you get over this shit you've learn to accept " said MAL "Everyone is used it's just about picking the right user I've grown use to mine." Said Erica.
Mal reached in his pocket pulling out a set of keys "here use this for a day a two to shower tell me what you think it's an apartment over this abandon store and I want both.... you have a daughter you need a situation that will settle both of you and for you not for a man it's no way you should be selling coke and I mean you seem to like it a little" ...Mal spoke so kind but the fear of the whole situation showed in Erica's eyes she begin to tongue kiss him slowly she knew better then to mix passion with Business but she needed to know more.....was it a crime to know her options? she thought.....she'd thought about shaking a leg on Finesse rainy days but she stayed down and never switched she heard it all from those high paid tourist that stopped into Alabama time to time but this was different she went and rented a room to get fucked and told all the things she wanted to hear she opened a condom box and slowly begin helping him remove his clothes "can you make love to me or what?" He did just that she asked him to stay a few nights she paid for it out of the bag of money stashed in her car "I'm here ....I have a few moves to make but I mean you don't have to leave out and to be honest yo nigha still in Alabama he heading back and I mean I won't pop him yet but I want you to know that's how it's going it's not going to be any taking over that spot you dancing in....you caught my eye on all levels and I want you but the facts are the facts " he pulled her closer and continued in her ear "he don't have long" although she'd normal spit in a man's face and crush him speaking that way on her man..... she grinded back thrusting him in her hard... harder and harder she shed a tear she then collapsed onto her pillows gazing up at him "I just want to always be happy I'll do anything for that." Erica saying that put Mal into full "Go" mode calling his workers as she slept light she listened "get that shit out my way and you know what else check on that nigha I can't seem to find my sister" he was referring to Finesse but didn't feel the need to say he was there with Finesses right arm. Erica knew her power the whole move she was making at the moment scared her so bad she hid her car in the back of the hotel she never moved on no snake shit but this was it she was aware and hadn't told Finesse a word.
Comments
Post a Comment