Finesse could feel Erica's weak knee as the night went by, there was something else on her mind and in her thoughts where as Erica typically didn't think much but moved much she was dazed at his grandmother's dinner table. "So how you like it so far Erica should I swing down or no?" asked her mom sarcastically, "I'm not sure you know how this thing goes with me if it makes you all happy then I am, how about you Christian?" she looked to her daughter who she was so pleased to see. Her mom had driven up with a few bags she figured they'd be staying then Finesse let it out "Easing the load is what your mother want to do you ready to relax with my daughter or what?" asked Finesse jumping into the conversation dominantly as usual when demanding Erica's answer. "I think Christian being here is awesome if someone gonna stay home with her after school, Ma you ready to move to Atlanta?? Or are we not being honest I thought you told me you felt safer with me keeping Christian at his mom's?" asked Erica "Yeah well that was before my 12 steps to sanity honey now what's up he asked you a question not me?!". "Look I think whatever you want to do is fine, I want Christian safe " said Erica looking into Finesses eyes the man who had practically been there for her and her brother their entire lives and after her brother passed Finesse remined loyal there were no file plays he even dropped a few worries or was she still a worry?. "Did you call Tatiana....have her drive back here with your mom next trip and she can leave Christan here" said Finesse, "Tatiana?" Asked Erica's mom ...."Wow so you all still dealing with the mess huh?" they all chuckled "Okay boss man well I'm down if my baby is you make sure you all stay safe ,I try not to dabble but it's time to go on and get serious." Erica was so shocked to hear her mom finally put down, maybe this 13th step wasn't so bad she thought replying to her mom "Oh yes you are certainly well I love you...it's fine Ma however I will see how this works with Tati and no....I didn't call her yet" giving Finesse her favorite closet eye .....it meant "Private conversation". "My grandparents left me this crib my grandma always at her husbands farm she never here Christian will love it here these schools pretty cool I don't think I want both my babies in the same town mfs go running in Karen shift like addics" "Whoa wait what??" Erica's mom said shockingly replying to Finesse "Poor thing " said Erica shaking her head slowly saying no to it all as she dazed out again suddenly Mal's wooded canon flashed in her mind however not their sex scene....."Ok well I think Christian staying with Karen will be ok you got it Ma just drive her back over to his mom's when you get back Christian you like Mama Grammer's house better right or fo you wanna be bored here with me and your dad??" asked Erica walking over to Christian playschool table she grabbed her hand picked her up and hugged her she carried her over to the bigger table "My baby getting bigger so did you all go to the mall on the way up?" Erica asked her mom while fixing Christian cloth from dinner "Oh no straight here and I actually didn't have much traffic on the 59" replied her mom.. "Look Erica Aye this not a question little girl my baby can stay here Ma he said to Erica's mom while still gutting Erica in the eye with his ......cleaning his gold softly with the toothpick it was so Ill mannered she knew this ego ....this side of him "What was he insecure about?" she thought. "Okay babe well if that's the case no Tati I mean somebody else can play dead in the kiddie seat" she said with a smart tone "Watch your smart ass mouth baby your momma bring here not a thing you chose to do you think yoh can move this shit alone without getting lost you was lost the other night I couldn't find my baby the other night Ma" he said to Erica's mom yet still looking at Erica "Ok well come Christian baby let's get ready for bed come on Ma let me show you the guess room" she said excusing them all from the table with a smile yet burning inside she didn't know what Finesse knew but she knew that somehow Mal was now closer to all he claim to want so Gina being a backstabbing bitch was possible oh yeah she just knew Gina had saved the video to a sim she even had a flashback of the scene as they ate. She put Christian to bed comforted her mother then walked to her and Finesse Guess home this property his Grandmother has kept was just that and huge she knew all she had chosen to grow and love and she also knew that that love put her in the position ....a position where happiness was tested by an enemy ...The dining and winning Mal had done was 0 to 100 compared to Finesse .....Mal had only given up bank rolls no real dating ...going out. "Slap" as his hand hit her face she was saying something....as she entered the house she was ready to ask him about it all but knew what if was...Her mom had driven up to Atlanta with all Gina wanted in her trunk plus some and Erica was still at mid levels hell her tricks liked weed more then coke. "Yeah bitch you real smoothe I got you though" Finesse said turning out the lights in the home with a clap.
Erica was in disgust with herself who knew she could be eaten out of a bullshit bribe she coked Gina up deleted the video .... Ordered them food from the restaurant downstairs and talked to Gina about how shit really go "Look bitch unless you want to die don't threaten me again it's about more then just "coke" with Finesse and I. W e have a whole child a whole family now I'll let him know how you feel and as you see your brother not giving up, not sure what else you want that I have but please chill!" Erica stood in her purple silk robe she'd kept for bachelor parties her fury slippers and cropped her hair up into a clip standing in the middle of the suit puffing a dutch. "Look I'm not sure you get it you gave me what I want. As far as these nighas go please! okay fuck them both and I don't think my brother ready to give up but I will. Now what is it that you want I mean I hear you saying family yet my brother ready to give you a normal ...
Comments
Post a Comment