In the middle of her day when the phone rang "Get here for me you ready to climb back in right??" Tatiana looked at the Private call and thought twice however she knew it was Finesse. "Fine I'm in where do I need to meet you?" quick on his feet he replied "Just pick my shit up from the old garage over at the duplex my mom left you the house key" he wooed her into his proper yes mode, got her on road and called Mal "Not sure what that was but let your guys know that little birdie heading they way maybe she have time for them... Or you I don't have either" said Finesse boldly it was like nothing happened and as far as anybody knew nothing did. " Yeah okay text me the road number I got you?"....replied Mal secure in all he was he hung up and texted Erica. "You can give her her phone back". Finesse fell insecure to Mals text but knew he hadn't fucked up he had an entire family and to fuck that up over something he had Erica do countless times wasn't happening. Tatiana was right on time she hit the high way and headed toward Atlanta as she passed through the 259 the lights hit she didn't panic she knew she'd made a deal with the right devil somewhere along the lines. Three male officers and one female, two squad cars and one with a dog in it. "Step out of the vehicle please hands where I can see them" said the officer they were African American, "What the fuck did I do? you didn't even ask for my info!!!...." Tatiana was stuck on thoughts at that moment as the back door and baby bag opened so did their mouths "oh ok ms thing I gotta get you in to cough and squat you got it in the pot huh?" Joked the female officer she removed the car keys and Tatiana's pocket book and she walked her over to her squad car. "Let's go hunny your rental will go back where it come from" Tatiana didn't cry , she didn't speak or look up until she reached the photo booth and phone Finesse let the phone go to voicemail. As he Mal and Erica set at the table in Mal's 7 bedroom home . "Look all I can say is thank you can't say how much time she has on her hands but Karen pregnant ... This one working on it."
"Yeah well I like doing business with you both actually, shocked you brought her out here" said Mal chuckling, before he could finish the door opened it was Gina as all ways "Why do you always pop up at the right time?" Asked Mal sure she had his back he was still facing the kitchen area Finesse and Erica were in and they were watching her as the 380 climbed out her pocketbook Erica climb on the cabinet saying " No" the gun hit Mal execution style from the back. " I am my brother's keeper" she said. She then picked up a remote control off the couch she pressed a button it opened the Fire place .....inside was a several bundles of money... "See daddy nowI told you I could afford her" she said lightly her and Erica began to kiss over Mals dead body. "2 birds one stone huh? " Finesse said sarcastically . They packed up ... Gina called 911 Finesse took off.
Comments
Post a Comment